How To Change Air Filters Of Your Home Hvac System
Hi Am Joey with All Week Plumbing & Heating, your local friendly heating & plumbing solutions provider in New Jersey.
Changing air filters purifies air in your home, extends the life span of your hvac system and enhances its performance. Not only that but it’s also a simple maintenance task that doesn’t require professional assistance. You can do it all by yourself!
In this video we’ll go over 5 easy steps to change the air filters of your furnace.
- Turn off your furnace 1st, by unplugging it from power, to prevent the system from turning on while you replace the filters.
- Locate the filters. On most furnaces they are located in either the blower compartment or in the metal ductwork next to the blower fan. To easily locate those filters, refer back to the manual, of your furnace.
- Determine the size of the air filters before buying a new one, the size is generally mentioned in the manual or on the filter itself.
- Remove and dispose of old filters then replace them with the new ones. Make sure to insert them in the correct air flow direction, following the arrow shown on the filter frame.
- Once successfully replaced, go ahead and turn your furnace back on.
That’s all! You can now enjoy breathing clean air at a comfortable temperature in your home.
If you encounter any difficulties while trying these suggested steps, please feel free to contact us. We’re available 24/7 and always ready to help. Call (888) 333-2422, Or Visit www.allweekheating.com Now!
At All Week your comfort and satisfaction is our priority.