All Week’s Seasonal Maintenance/Service Plan:
Annual protection of your home’s plumbing, heating and cooling systems. Three maintenance visits per contract year. Keep equipment clean and operating at peak efficiency. Help prevent breakdowns before they happen.
- All Week will perform service in the existing heating system in your home. This plan includes the following:
- Test Zone Control Valve.
- Test Thermostat Operating.
- Lubricate As Needed.
- Test Pilot Assembly.
- Test Safety Controls.
- Inspect Blower and Filters.
- Check all Electrical Connections.
- Check Voltages and Amperages.
- Inspect Exhaust Piping (Possible source of carbon monoxide).
- Test For Gas Leaks.
- Light Of Boiler/Furnace.
- Cleaning of Boiler/Furnace.
Terms And Conditions:
This agreement is between the homeowner and All Week Plumbing, Heating, Air Conditioning and Drain Cleaning. Services under this agreement are provided solely by All Week and other such companies under its direction. All Week during the term of this agreement and subject of the agreement hereof, agrees to service the home mechanical system (plumbing, heating and air conditioning) located at the covered property to normal operational condition. This agreement covers only the systems which are noted on this agreement as being covered, which are located on the covered property and are in normal operating condition on the 1st day of the term of this agreement.