Our response to COVID – 19 by All Week Heating / All Week Heating COVID – 19 Response
To our numerous clients and would-be customers
As the Coronavirus pandemic (COVID -19) continues to have a major effect on our daily activities and lifestyle, and as summer is almost done and winter will be upon us soon, we are assuring our clients, homeowners and businesses that we are fully up to date with the current development and health challenges progression that the novel virus poses. Therefore all necessary precautions and measures have been taken in order to protect our clients and staff from any infection risk, as long as the virus remains among us.
This Winter We’re Committed To Remain Fully Available And Ready To Keep Your Homes Warm And Comfortable
As healthcare professionals warn from a possible second wave of the Coronavirus pandemic, this winter, more people will most likely spend more time at home, and will use their home heating systems intensively due to the cold, causing additional pressure that could lead the system to break down at any moment.
And so our experienced technicians and emergency crew will be available 24/7 ready to deploy to site at any moment of the day or time. We are very much proactive in monitoring the Coronavirus situation, following all Centers for Disease Control (CDC) directives to reduce the spread of the virus and protect our employees and clients on every job.
We Are Essential Service Hvac Heating Providers.
On every job that we do during the pandemic, our technicians visiting your premises will be safety conscious while also adhering strictly to high standards of cleanliness at all times.
To ensure the safety of our esteemed clients, we have instructed our technicians to carry out disinfecting measures and strict cleaning to ensure all work spaces are safe.
All CDC guidelines are being adhered to prevent the spread of viruses. The following are the guidelines and measures:
- Personal protective equipment (PPE) is worn on every job.
- Physical contact such as hugs, handshakes are avoided. Our technicians are to use non-contact methods of greeting.
- Social distancing as much as possible
- Thorough handwashing with soap and water for a minimum of 20 seconds.
- Frequent use of hand sanitizer.
- Masks and gloves to be worn at all times
- Disinfectants to be applied to touchpoints on equipment, vehicles and workspaces.
- All shared items like tablets and pens will be sanitized.
- All paperwork must be signed with the client’s pen. / Clients use their own pen to sign off all paperwork.
Our customer support lines are available to respond to all inquiries and calls and also meet your hvac and heating needs. The following precautions have been introduced in order to give our clients a safe experience:
- On every job, our customer service and technicians will enquire if anyone in your business premises or home has any symptom of illness.
- Our technicians will honor requests from clients seeking for safe distancing.
- All our service technicians know and understand risks and symptoms of illness. Anyone feeling signs of the virus will stay at home and get treated.
- Be rest assured that our conduct will be professional as well as dependable during this trying time.
If you have any concern concerning our safety measures and procedures or opening hours during this period, you can contact us. As the COVID-19 situation changes, we’ll also adjust to be able to offer the best of services to communities we serve while guaranteeing their safety.