Buy a Carrier® 59SC5A140S24—20 Gas Furnace From All Week And Get It Installed At Best Rates Anywhere In New Jersey Today!
59SC= Comfort™ Series Single-Stage 4-Way Multipoise Condensing Gas Furnace
5= +95 AFUE
A= Major Series
140= 140,000 Btuh
S= Standard Motor
24= 24.5” Width
20= 2000 CFM Airflow
Of its numerous features, the ability of the 59SC2 Multipoise comfort series Condensing gas Furnace is its energy efficiency that is up to 96.0% AFUE gas efficiency and work horse PSC blower motor. The 59SC2 Multipoise comfort Series Condensing gas Furnace also boast of a 4-way Multipoise installation flexibility and is available in different model sizes ranging from 1-11. All of its model sizes can be vented for direct vent/two-pipe, ventilated combustion air, or single pipe applications. All of its units are designed and certified in Canada, and are insured for residential use.
Carrier® 59SC5A140S24—1—24 Furnace Standard Features
- A unique 4-way Multipoise designed for either upward and downward flow or horizontal installation.
- Flexibility in installations though a 360-degree rotating elbow
- Availability of multiple twelve release options involving optional through-the cabinet down flow and horizontal venting.
- Space for service that’s also short enough for taller and higher coils through a condensing furnace at height of 35” cabinet.
- Silicon Nitride Power Heat™ Hot Surface Igniter
- Aluminized-steel primary heat exchanger
- Stainless steel condensing secondary heat exchanger.
- High-quality corrosion-resistant pre-painted steel cabinet with folded edges to ensure security.
- Up-flow applications enabled as product has been configured from factory.
- Direct-vent/sealed combustion, single-pipe releasing or ventilated combustion air.
- PSC blower motor, single-speed inducer motor, and single-stage gas valve.
- Self-diagnostics with SuperBrite LED.
- Approved for Twinning applications (60-12 through 120-20 sizes, only)
- Can be converted to / from propane.
- Approved for mobile buildings / mobile residents applications with MH accessory kit.
- Factory- fitted air purifier and humidifier connections.
- Building installations may be qualified for consumer funding using the Retail Credit program.
- A special feature that ensure that when air Conditioning CFM delivered when pressurized to 1-water allows for certified 2% leak. Its water column contains air inlets, sealed condensate drain port and air outlets.
Product Resources: (Downloads)
- Product Warranty Documents
- Product Installation Instructions
- Product Use & Care Instructions
- Product Specifications
Carrier Gas Furnace Model: 59SC5A140S24—20 Sales, Installation, Repair and Maintenance Service NJ
At All Week we’re proud to be Carrier® long time partners and authorized dealers in the entire state of New Jersey. For decades we’ve recommended and successfully installed 100’s of different Carrier appliances including furnaces and ac’s, for residential and commercial all over NJ.
All our clients appreciate our recommendation and are now loyal to the Carrier brand, due to the high quality and reliability of their products. To this day we proudly continue the tradition and the solid partnership with Carrier.
All our hvac technicians get Carrier specific training on each and every model of their equipment, and we make sure they remain up to date with any changes that come into play with existing equipment or new equipment on the market.
We carry a large and diverse inventory of Carrier equipment in our warehouse at all times, including; AC units, furnaces, coiles, split units and more.
Are You Looking To Install a Carrier® 59SC5A140S24—20 Furnace For You NJ Home or Business?
Our certified and trained technicians can help with a successful installation as well as the repair or maintenance of an older 59SC5A140S24—20 Carrier furnace at your home or business. Contact us today for more information and assistance.